Since last few days , none of the dailypost prompts looked appealing to me . I could hardly think anything about the prompts given . Nothing came up – no ideas or experiences or imaginations. May be the brain is in shut down mode ? Or the brain is over worked ? Or not in relaxed mode ? Well, I don’t know how to reason it out . But I read through many posts to get some inspiration, unfortunately it was not having any impact . There are few bloggers whom I follow and read almost everything they post . I love doing it and it used to make me feel relaxed . One of my bed time ritual was reading a few blogs . But last few days nothing was working- I was irritated right from morning, I couldn’t feel an inner peace whatsoever I did , I couldn’t write anything how much ever I tried . Still I am sailing in the same boat . While I am trying my ways to be at peace for sometime , no previously worked methods are successful right now . The state of being in a complex mood for unknown reasons are hard to deal with. May be writing this down will ease me a bit ? May be writing this will open some doors of sanity ? May be writing this will send some waves of calmness ? I’m trying it . Anything you would suggest ?
After a long time , when I dusted out my passion for writing and started a blog , the first blogger to follow me was mumsthewordblog. Today I saw her 13 Reasons challenge – 13 Reasons to be happy.The same one was seen a few days back in Virtual Vomit blog too.
1. I live in a peaceful place , “Gods own Country” a state in India when many countries are war stricken .
2. I have an amazing husband who stands with me for each of my decisions . Though poles apart in our character, we are like iron and magnet . All thanks to Almighty.
3. Two little girls – a three year and a five month , they give me no time to worry -for whatsoever reason it be.
4. My parents , who are still healthy , to whom I still talk daily – the true treasures of my life .
5. Unlike the soaps you watch , I have very loving ,supporting and caring in laws . Blessed I am .
6. Recently I have started following some of the old school habits and I’ve successfully get rid of soaps,body wash,shampoos . I’ve gone for oiling and cleansing with green gram powder . Happy for the changes I see.
7. Books,books,books – we buy more books than anything . There are many read,half read and unread books in my shelf . I look forward for the days when I’ll be sipping hot coffee,reading a book and enjoying the rain.
8. I’m a qualified engineer with post graduation, yet I’m a stay at home parent raising my kids . I enjoy each moment of this,I don’t miss even a slightest smile my kids give . I’ll get back to work one day .
9. I am not a great cook,though at times I cook exceptionally well that I fail to replicate the same for another time. But my husband doesn’t complain and he cooks better than me( for certain dishes ).
10. I had always wanted to visit Dubai since child hood (I still wonder why ?? I don’t have an answer ) The desire grew with me as I grew up. A week after our wedding we flew to Dubai and we stayed there for more than a year .
11.Movies,movies and movies . I love movies and so do my best half . We enjoyed at least a movie in the initial days of marriage . Though going out for movies with two tiny people are difficult now, I still have the love for it .
12. Travelling -though not much , we have visited few places around and these are the times we talk a lot .
13. This blog ,this writing ,this experience and these words . I love it !!
Welcome to my little story book , collection of on hand and off hand experiences and a bit of imagination threaded together .
Read and enjoy ,write and criticize .
Happy reading .